MORE!!!

OK.  This is it.  Last call for your biographies.  I want to get the
"GROOP" part of the site done so I can move on.  You have until Friday.
After that, I'm finishing that section, and moving on to the FAQ
section.  I will not be accepting new submissions or revisions until the
*whole site is done*.  (But I will be accepting jpgs or gifs from those
who have already submitted.)  So you know the drill reply e-mail your
filled out copy of this form to me...

Josh Jones, if you're out there, I want one from you too....

Name:
Nick Name:
E-mail:
Location: