OK folks.  Here's what I have for the FAQ section of the HoM site: (and
keep in mind that these are FAQ's about the Groop, not about Groo per se...)

~ How do I unsubscribe?  (I can't wait to write the answer for that one.)
~ What is the Great Groo Trading Card Exchange?
~ What is ME's e-mail address (ME, do you want me to list this?)
~ How can I contact Sergio? (Basically, you have to go through ME right?)
~ How can I contact Stan Sakai?(Could someone please provide me with an
answer to this?)
~ How do I contact Tom Luth? (I think his e-mail is tomluth@aol.com -- can
someone confirm this -- I'll e-mail him and ask his permission to list his
e-mail.)
~ What the heck is "dessesbo"?
~ What the heck is a "dognut"?
~ What is the "Sergiography"?
~ What is with Gary? Hasn't he gone a little too far? (he he)
~ WHat is Grossmann's "Great Groography"?
~ What is the "Groop Awards"?
~ WHat is "Fanpic"?
~ WHat is "Count the Kopins"?
~ What is a "groopad"?
~ WHo is Blade Harvey and why is he so despised?
~ What is "The Groo Round Robin"?
~ What was the "Groop World Domination Scheme?"
~ What is "Guess the Grooper?"

~~~~ That's all I can think of right now.  Any further input would be
great.  And remember it has to be Groop related (ie, no "what's the
definition of Mulch? or What's the Sage's dog's name?)

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!