Resedent Rodentia

Since Groo is now coming out on Dark Horse, I thought that I would check out
some other Dark Horse funny books.

Any way I ran across what appears to be a one shot that I thought that several
of our resident rodents would like to check out.  Back in '87 they put out a
book called "Wacky Squirrel (Slaughters the Bear)".  You know there is
something about seeing an Uzi toting squirrel that really gets the blood
flowing.  Now if someone has to hunt squirrel this is the type of squirrel to
hunt.  At least it's more sporting that way.

BTW in that comic, They show the bear killing off various comic characters.
The first one he kills is none other than Usagi.

Happy Happy
ember