Me. Not you. Me

Hey when's Fanboy #3 due out?  DC's 'site isn't too user-friendly, and has no
"seach" feature I could locate.  (However there were some interesting news-
posts about Fanboy:  Go take a look!)

I don't really have a lot to talk about.  I think I kind of hit my peak with
that spy stuff.

Oh, yeah: even though more people voted for a 'now' pic of me to be posted in
the Hall, I'm going with a baby pic.  Its just too cute to pass up.  Anyway, I
suspect most people who said babies are ugly were just giving in to peer
pressure.  'Cause we all know how *cool* it is to hate babies.

-TGD

PS G&R #4 isn't due out until April 14th.  "Just in time for April Fools" my
foot!