Spanish Groo reprints II (images)

Hi folks,

As I told you last month, there is a new spanish collection of Groo
reprints in black & white, starting from Epic/Marvel's issue #1. It will
feature a new cover in each comic-book, and some add-ons as cutouts,
occasional new pages, articles, exclusive interviews, and much more...
and it's incredibly cheap. ($1.50 aprox.)

I have some some scanned pages from issue #1 and #2 (new covers, first
new page & the cutouts pages). You can see them at:

http://www.cnt.es/groo/index.htm

If someone is interested in getting them, let me know it, and we will
talk about details (how to send it, and so forth) and I'll send you the
shipping prices (really cheap too).
Thank you (again) Sergio and Mark for making this posible!
Greetings from Spain y un saludo a todos.
Adios,

Ktulu

PS: If someone is interested in the previous editions in spanish, I can
get some complete collections (from issues #1 to #75) and the Life &
Death of Groo graphic novel. Some of them (#40-75) are in TPB which
feature new double sized special covers for the spanish editions.
In May a Boogeyman TPB will go out at $4.99 and probably the last issues
will be printed (#76-120). Gracias y adios!

KTULU
ktulu@euskalnet.net