Re: Nate goofed

Well, I went into the Hall at work and when I tried to get into "P", I got
the url not found reply, so I figured there was some glitch or another that
greater minds than mine would fix.  My work computer uses Netscape (and I
can't do anything but look at stuff.)  Now I'm at home and my computer uses
Explorer and I can't even get past the guard and into the Hall. I'm getting
the url not found reply, but one step sooner.  Maybe the big guy is in a
bad mood or something.  So that's where I am.  Any ideas about what I need
to do?

-Gary G. (Computer Mendicant)

> From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
> To: groop@groo.com
> Subject: Nate goofed
> Date: Thursday, March 25, 1999 4:15 PM
>
> OK, remember when I said to go look at the "P" page in the Groop section
of
> the HoM?  You probably went there and saw:  ~P~ followed by a horizontal
> rule and that's it.  Well, luckilly Shane Clarke picked up on this.
(using