Re: Nate goofed

At 06:56 PM 3/25/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, I went into the Hall at work and when I tried to get into "P", I got
>the url not found reply, so I figured there was some glitch or another that
>greater minds than mine would fix.  My work computer uses Netscape (and I
>can't do anything but look at stuff.)  Now I'm at home and my computer uses
>Explorer and I can't even get past the guard and into the Hall. I'm getting
>the url not found reply, but one step sooner.  Maybe the big guy is in a
>bad mood or something.  So that's where I am.  Any ideas about what I need
>to do?
>
>-Gary G. (Computer Mendicant)

~~~~ It's probably not you Gary.  There's probably a mistake in the HTML
code somewhere.... everyone do me a favor, view my code and tell me if you
find a mistake that would cause the 404 error.  I'll reward you with a
cookie.  The "P" page problem SHOULD be fixed now, but I have no idea why
Gary can't even get to the alphabetical list.

~Nate P.~~Tanks in advance (tanks with guns on em.)

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics