GARY!!!

Gary, of course, you can't see anything past the guardsman in the HALL
section!  There's nothing there yet!!!!  The section that I'm talking about
is the GROOP section.  That's the one that has the BIOS!  Right now the
guardsman isn't letting anyone in because (if you had been reading along
Gary)  you'd know that the big surprise on APril 1 will be the first ever
inductees into the HALL...    you see, (if you had been reading along Gary)
the HALL is a place of honor where once a year, we will vote on one groop
person to be inducted for outstanding service to the Groop.  The GROOP
section contains the "yellowpages" directory.

Cancel that plea of HTML help previously, no cookies for anyone but me.

~Nate P.~ Gary, are you still with me?  Are you reading along?  (You see,
Gary's been buying TWE, but not reading it... and I'm going to badger him
until he does.)

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!