Re: GARY!!!

OK, so I got confused!  What do you expect from a Groo fan? Between the
time I was at work and the time I got home I got mixed up about what was
where.  I just went to the Groop page and got past the guy in the drain
with the tentacles and hit ~P~ and there was Mr. Sparky UrineToast!  Boy,
now there's something to see at 5:45 in the morning!
Gotta get to work --Gary G.  (Who will read TWE very thoroughly very soon)

----------
> From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
> To: groop@groo.com
> Subject: GARY!!!
> Date: Friday, March 26, 1999 5:12 AM
>
> Gary, of course, you can't see anything past the guardsman in the HALL
> section!  There's nothing there yet!!!!  The section that I'm talking
about
> is the GROOP section.  That's the one that has the BIOS!  Right now the
> guardsman isn't letting anyone in because (if you had been reading along
> Gary)  you'd know that the big surprise on APril 1 will be the first ever
> inductees into the HALL...    you see, (if you had been reading along
Gary)