Re: Groopers Repoog! (but do it carefully)

--- schechner & associates <schechnr@flash.net> wrote:
> My favorite palindrome is:
>
> Doc, note I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness.
> I diet on cod.

i'm not sure if this counts, but if you look at this upside down, it
says the same thing:

NOW NO SWIMS ON MON

BTW: I think my family is buying me a Groo statue for my upcomimg
birthday.... how nice of them! And what a suprise! Of cource I found the
statue, set up the whole deal myself, and emailed the info to
everyone... but i can PRETEND to be suprised for such a cool gift.

Guido

===
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135