Random thoughts from The Lurker!

Hello, I am bored and I thought I would actually *post something!!!* Yayyy!
And oooh, look at all the important things I have to say! Enjoy, print these
thoughts out, read them before bed! They may help you in the life you have
ahead of you!

Cheese!

Banana!

Squirrels!

What pirates?

May your life be like toilet paper, long and useful.

What's the difference between toilet paper and the Starship Enterprise? They
both search Uranus for Klingons.

Lost Dog: Missing one eye, ear scarred, three-legs, tail with end cut off.
Answers to "Lucky."

Hey, did you know this is detachable???

May the force be with you, Luke... but while you're in there, would you like
me to slip some laxative under the bathroom door?

Thank you, and good day.

- The Lurker