Re: My Ebay treasures for the week..

Hi Ruben,
I was referring to the Usagi yojimbo summer special, which came out at
least 10 years ago, which has a reputed groo sighting in it.  I however can
not get my hands on it.  Also groo is in Sergio Aragones destroyes DC and
Massacres Marvel.  These too are not mentioned.  He also appeares in the
background of a crossfire comic, I think # 6.  I'd have to check though.  I
have not yet seen Gary's list, but I hop0e to see it soon.  Today I picked
up Amazing Hero's Preview Special #4 with Groo on the cover, and Two more
issues of the vanguard illustrated #6 with groo on the back.  Also I
finally found Groo in Epic illustrated Aug '85 with the large Groo add.
I'm pretty psyched about these purchases.  Grooooooooovy,
							-BassClef2000