Groop Awards/HoM

OK, we're only 3 days away from the annnouncement of the winners of the
1999 Groop Awards.  Are you psyched?  ..... I said..... ARE YOU PSYCHED?
Are you preparing your acceptance speaches?  This will by a black tie event
(or orange), gentlemen, try to keep the frayingto a minimum.  Ladies, only
the finest evening attire (again, orange).  Consider this your invitation,
tables will be clearly marked with seating cards.  The night's menu will
consist of a leafy green salad with cheesedip dressing,, followed by
cheesedip soup.  The entree will be leg of something with a cheesedip
glaze.  And desert, candied cheesedip sorbet.  If you must use the rest
room, Taranto and his men will be providing a seat filler service, but
plese, take you r valuables with you.

Just to get you in the spirit, I've decided to hype up the Grande Event by
revealing the first ever 1999 Inductees into the Hall of Mendicants' Hall
of Shame  (located on the HoM Site under "the HALL")  Once a year, one or 2
groop members will be honored for their outstanding support of the Groop by
forever being immortalized in the Hall.  Join us tomorrow, Tues, March 30th
when the big tough guy in front of the golden door will finally allow you
entry at 7pm EST.

~Nate P. ~ GET EXCITED, DAMNIT!

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com