Mile High and eBay

There is a really funny thing going on with eBay and those Hardcover books.
They are still selling them on their website for 55 bucks, so a few weeks ago
I ordered one.  I got a confirmation that it was in stock and I sent out the
money order.  I better  get the thing too, because if they say they are out of
it by the time my money reaches 'em, I know that would be a whole lot of BS.
So if you really want one, they are still selling signed and unsigned copies
of it.

just so ya know,

Jacob