Groo statue

Chad Riden wrote:
> BTW: I think my family is buying me a Groo statue for my upcomimg
> birthday.... how nice of them! And what a suprise! Of cource I found the
> statue, set up the whole deal myself, and emailed the info to
> everyone... but i can PRETEND to be suprised for such a cool gift.
>
> Guido

Hey! Same deal here.
Actually, since my birthday was the 28th, my brother said that he'll
just pay for the groo statue I won on ebay for my birthday! :)

Also, I saw M.E. as a "story editor" for a felix the cat toon.

And I've finished inking a four page groop comic thing. I wonder if
anyone's got a webpage or something where I can put it?