Re: Groo statue

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 15:06:48 +0800, "Lia Bulaong" <lia@cheesedip.com>
wrote:

>> Also, I saw M.E. as a "story editor" for a felix the cat toon.

>I don't think it's possible to go through a week of Cartoon Network
>and not spot Mark's name at least once. I woke up really early one
>morning and saw his name as a writer for Goldie Gold (is that the
>name of the show? her sidekick/love interest is named Action
>Jack).

ME: Yep...that was GOLDIE GOLD.  If you look fast, you'll also find my
name on RICHIE RICH, THUNDARR THE BARBARIAN, PLASTIC MAN, some seasons
of SCOOBY-DOO, and a lot of other shows.

And in case anyone is unaware, I wrote every single episode of
GARFIELD AND FRIENDS, which now runs on Nickelodeon and many local
stations.  That's my favorite show, by far.

One show my name shouldn't be on is THE TWISTED TALES OF FELIX THE
CAT.  I worked on one season of the series and was so unhappy with how
my scripts were mauled by the producer that I asked to have my name
removed from the program.  They refused.  I have, however, never seen
a single episode that I supposedly worked on.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036