Re: Nate & The Drug

Baldur's Gate rocks. I just can't stop playing it...

this is just my way of saying ditto on the whole Baldur's Gate issue (which
according to some people is related to Watergate... I just think it's a
computer game based on the AD&D rules, which sucks royally BTW, though
Forgotten Realms is a cool setting). Gotta go my 7th Level Paladin is
missing me...

Cheese Dip to everyone,
The Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus