Links/Comics

At 12:01 AM 3/30/99 PST, you wrote:
>Hi guys/grrls!
>
>Lia wrote:
>>If no-one's beaten me to it yet, I'd be more than
>>happy to volunteer some space! Just let me know.
>
>Which reminds me -- why is Lia's web site missing
>from the Groop Awards links?!?

~~~~ Probably because she didn't send Kev a link.  In Kev's defense, he's
done an exceptional job coordinating this stuff.  So if it ain't there, he
probably didn't get it.

~~~~ Regarding Bubble's Groop Comic,    I looove Bubble's work!  (In fact
she's getting a 3 page backup story in TWE6)  But, Lia, if you've got the
time and whatnot, I understand, The only other thing I can offer is that I
can computer letter it and put it up on the HoM.  It's up to Bubble.

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!