The HALL REVEALED!

Well, I've got an AKF meeting tonight so I won't be able to open the Hall
of Shame in the HoM... so, I'm gonna do it right now.  Ladies and
gentlemen, boys and girls and those of dubious sexual orientation.... (I'm
being politically correct while simultaneously being un-politically
correct)  I give you the first ever inductees into the HALL of the Hall of
Mendicants.   For outstanding contribution to the Groop and the reasons
we're all here...

(drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllllll)

http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants/hom1.html

Click on the HALL and the big guy will let you in. (no eating or drinking
in tha HALL please, and flash photography is forbidden.)

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!