2 more reasons to drop by the AWARDS Thurs!!

Nate & I will be doing a follow-up to the awards which can also be
accessed via the awards page menu. For a little light banter & to find
out what "really" happened that night be sure to check it out! We'll give
you the inside scoop on all the cheese dip that goes down!!

In addition, next year's academy has to be picked!! That's right, to
start our own long-running tradition, the academy will choose it's
successors (sp?) and announce them at the awards. Are YOU on next year's
academy??! Only one way to find out!!

Kevin

PS Wow!! Mark, now we know how you feel! Lots of work & no pay!! :)