Re: 2 more reasons to drop by the AWARDS Thurs!!

At 01:20 PM 3/30/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Nate & I will be doing a follow-up to the awards which can also be
>accessed via the awards page menu. For a little light banter & to find
>out what "really" happened that night be sure to check it out! We'll give
>you the inside scoop on all the cheese dip that goes down!!

~~~~ What Kev meant to say is this:  He and I wrote a little skit where we
comentate on the Awards Ceremony.  From who got thrown out of the lobbey,
to what ended up all over Chris Schechner's tux.  It was a hoot to write.
(Kev and I did it like a Round Robin) and I had a ball writing it with him.

(See, Kev, now they want to know what's on Schechner's tux, and who got
thrown out.  They're more likely to go read it now... see? see? That's how
you hype.)

~Nate P.~ I tried not to post again today, I really did....

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics