Re: The HALL REVEALED!

I am truly honored!

I feel like I haven't been doing much in terms of my Groop-life recently,
and it really brings a tearn to my eye when you guys do stuff like this.

I'd like to thank my Mother and Father and my Brother and Sister and
Sister, all of whom helped make this moment possible. Also I'd like to
thank Al Gore for creating the internet in the first place, also without
whome this moment would be impossible.

I'm also thinking that despite me always thinking up of big plans for
groo.com and what I want to do with it, I am probably never going to have
much more time for it again than I do now (zero!) so I got an idea.

If you're one of those hard-core groopies who has a web site of your own
(and so therefore knows a bit about html and that ilk) and would be
interested in getting access to groo.com, email me at josh@groo.com
privately. I'll set up a grooper shared ftp access account so that other
people who are more active in the community can share it and get together
and make it into something far beyond what it is now.

I feel bad that mine is probably the most visited/most mentioned in the
comic site but doesn't really offer all it could. Like it seems to me that
the Hall of Mendicants, the Groopad pictures, the fan art contests, the
sergiography, a Groop FAQ, and all that stuff should be easily found be
visiting groo.com. So this is an attempt to "open-source" the site so it
will improve at an exponential pace!

Any takers? Send me your URL too..

Josh!

  Josh  |  josh@newdream.net