bad news

Bad news oh King.  The parade of the virgins has to be
cancelled.  One of them is sick and the other one refuses to
march alone......NOOOO WAIT !!!
  That wasn't what I wanted to say at all.

I did an search on excite for "grooper" and got a bunch of
hits on Meadow Poetry Books and some poem by lady_grooper.
Shudder, they even have "Grooper Archives"  (They're not as
funny as us though.)Unless she's one of us we have had our
name taken over and used in vain..  Somehow, Meadow Poetry
just doesn't go with Groo.
    And Nate.  Great work and an excellent choice of
inductees.
Bunny