Josh's humility (& ME too)

Josh 'Moist Fork' Jones wrote:

> I am truly honored!

As well you should be! ;)

> I feel like I haven't been doing much in terms of my Groop-life recently,
> and it really brings a tearn to my eye when you guys do stuff like this.

Josh kind of downplayed his role in the Groop as he's been busy lately.
For the "oldbies", I don't need to say anything, but for you newbies,
aside from creating the groo.com website to begin with (which I can tell
you from experience takes a LOT of time & creativity), he also created
the domain "groo.com" AND put together the mailing list that we all
overload every day!! So, humble or not, Josh, you've accomplished a LOT
for the Groop, and we (meaning the academy) felt you truly deserved to
be the first inductee from the Groop itself! I don't think any would
gainsay you this honor! (You mendicant!!) :)

Also, in case Mark tries to come on & be all humble or anything about
the fab 4 being in the first inductee ceremony, not all creators of all
comic books WOULD be inducted. Creators come & go over the years, but
Sergio/Mark/Stan/Tom have consistently & for many years entertained &
amused us, made us think, & caused us to plumb the depths of our
silliness. And if you don't believe any of that, Mark, just remember:
without you guys there would have never been a Groop!! In a twisted
weird sort of way, you guys *created* us!!

Sorry to wax so serious, gang, but it HAD to be said. We now return you
to the normal mulch broadcast on this station!!

Kevin