Lives in a Groo no organ is evil

I think the Groop Comic Strip (GCS) should be about whatever the current
running gag/joke on the Groop currently is.  For an instance: This weeks GCS
could have been a one-panel-er which looked the same from both the left and
the right, and been titled "a Pal -n- Drumm".

Here's my submission to the Great Groop P&D contest:

"Lives in a Groo no organ is evil"

-TGDGT

PS:  I haven't been doing my Old -  & New - Business thing lately.  I noticed
this, and wondered why, and the answer came to me:  It was useless and more
than likely annoying.

PPS: That dsones't mean I'm going to stop with the PSes, though.