Re: Amazon.com Auctions is now open

Oh, puleeese! Not another auction spot! Just wanted to keep you groopies
(oh yeah, and the groopers too) aware of what's going on. Now all you Groo
fanatics will have to keep your eyes on Amazon, too! This may be old news
to you folks, but I just got this email from them. Back to your regular
groop...

Chris