groo strip

OKay.
well, the storyline of the comic isn't really a current groop gag.
It was current maybe a week ago. four pages is nothing to sneeze at.
So anyway, I guess I would like it better if Nate fixed up the
lettering. (Since i have no idea how everybody is going to read my
handwriting.) But it really doesn't matter to me where it ends up. I
thank every one of you who offered. Wow. so much interest.

I can't wait for the hall inductees.

And Gary, I'll try printing something out. I will.