Nate Needs Font

Sorry to bother everybody, but I'm computer lettering the dialogue of an
android character and I can't find a good font for it.  Can anybody e-mail
me or give me a link to a font that looks like it's the voice of a robot?
Keep in mind it has to be very easilly read at small point size, and not
too bizzare, but still unique.

~~~~~Tanks in advance. (Tanks with guns on em.)

~Nate P.~ Hey, it's slow so far today... besides, a little doodle of groo
appears in the comic I'm doing it, for so it is very,very,very remotely
groo related.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!