AWARDS TONIGHT!

>>I also think we should all crash into Josh's chat room at www.groo.com
>>at 9:30pm eastern to celebrate. Been a while since we've had a groop
>>grope! So, awards Apr 1, 9:00pm eastern, celebration party in the groo
>>chat room at 9:30pm!
>>
>>Kevin

~~~~ Excellent idea.  Myself and my fiancee will be there.  And remember,
when the awards are opened, you MUST read all the stuff along with it.
It's funny, entertaining and will ensure we're not all just sitting in the
chat room at 9:30 talking about, "...so what time is it where you are?"

~Nate P.~ Read it all damnit! We worked hard to make it funny!

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!
http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics