MULCH!

Hi folks.  Nate here.  I've decided to call the groop comic, MULCH!  You
can go to the HoM and click on "the MULCH!" to see the first prospective
logo.  (I will be adding in the "!" soon.  The links to each comic will go
beneath that.  I didn't think this one needed a "door graphic" since it has
its own logo.

Bubble sent me her comic this morning, but it has not come through to me
(it's been 5 hours since she sent it. I don't think it's gonna show up in
my mailbox any time soon.)  So, Bubble, if the pages are less than a Meg,
you could try sending them to my old hotmail account (but please notify my
usual e-mail.) at natepiekos@hotmail.com.  But I would try resending them
to my usual e-mail before you do that. ( nate@piekosarts.com )  I did
recieve that script and it's pretty cool.  Bubble if you don't mind me
giving it a title, how about, "Dinner at Uni's"?

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!