Re: Groopapalooza?

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:27:21 -0800, "The Grossmanns"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>Now I admit to being a hopelessly biased cartoon dilletante.  So I would be
>interested to hear what our resident expert of experts, Mark Evanier has to
>say about the list.  (He probably thinks its fine, in which case I'll go
>sit in the dilletante corner and be quiet.

ME: Someone's list of great comics is just someone's list.  It's silly
to attach too much significance to it...and sillier to get upset that
it isn't the same list you would have made.

By the way: There's a group of horror writers who give out something
called the Bram Stoker awards for the best horror novel, best horror
movie, etc..  They have a category for "best horror graphic novel" and
I'm told they have nominated our DAY OF THE DEAD for this year.  I
think awards of this kind are kinda silly, too.
Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036