whining again

I really wanna go to the chat room with you guys tonight (or morning here
actually), but we're conserving bandwidth for the exercise we're in
currently, so no chatroom access.  If anyone knows a sneaky way to view the
chatroom without it showing up to our lan administrator, please help.

btw, Azamin, I'm on the USS BLUE RIDGE.  Its right there in my email
address.  Big overgrown hunk of steel.  Primary command and control
communications for the Pacific Fleet.  Flagship for the Admiral, etc. etc.
We'll be in Guam tomorrow.  See you at the awards!

Gabe the Wanderer

"...wherever I may roam" (wanda! wanda!  Who's Wanda James? : )