THE

Woodstock?  I'm so old I CAN'T remember Woodstock.  Actually, I'm lying.  But
it was a good line.

No a diphthong isn't one of those mutant siamese letters.  It's, you know,
it's one of those things!  Actually its a certain sound that changes from one
vowel sound to another (like an umlaut).

I had chilifries tonight. They were pretty good.  You know what I like about
chili?  When you cover it in saranwrap & put it in THE microwave THE
saranwrap bubbles up like a dome.  What I don't like about chilifries is I
have to find THE spatula (or whatever that metal diggy deal is.  You know,
THE thing you flip burgers with) every time I make them.

Mark says THE Pal -n - Drumm / Palindrome thing ISN'T a coincidence.  He also
says he sent me some Groo cards. THANK YOU MARK!!

-TGD

PS:  I say we eliminate THE word "THE" from THE English language.  It's a
useless appendage, like thumbs.

PPS:  It really is too bad about gravity.

PPPS:  Wow!  What a lot of words to say nothing!  This is really stretching
the "non-Groo topic" rule a little too far.  Especially since I myself hate
long emails.

--
Ah, to be young and foolish! Instead of old and foolish!