Re: Congrats&chat

At 06:31 AM 4/2/99 PST, you wrote:
*******
>    It was interesting to "see" everyone in the chat room last night.
>I did bail out early but thankfully there is a certain section called
>"archives" (KEVIN!!! I'm SHOCKED!!!)
>
>By the way Kev, Happy Birthday!

~~~~ Holy Crud!  My fiancee finally posted after only 2 years of lurking!
...yes, those of you who missed the big event missed a fun time.  Chris
Schechner, Kev Hall, TGD (in triplicate -- don't ask), Scott Hudlow, Gary
Grossmann, Eric Chun, and a few others were there.  ... we put more miles
on the chat room than it's seen in years.  Things got particularly
raunchy... and this time it was Kevin, not me.  I swear though he seems to
think that I infected him somehow... there was some touching involved....
well, we won't go into it.  I would like to thank everybody who voted for
me, and especially Kev Hall, Lia Bulaong and Magnus Lindgren, my
co-Academy.  It was awesome working with you guys.  I had ball.  (No
comments Kev.)

~Nate

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com