Re: Archive?

At 10:25 AM 4/2/99 PST, you wrote:
>Hi guys/grrls!
>
>How do we access the groop archive (chat
>archive)??
>
>Eric

~~~ Well, you know when you log off the chat room?  Down in the bottom
frame it says, somehting like "Read Groo comics .... groop archive.... "
"groop archive" is what you click on.  (I don't remember the exact URL.
I'm getting old.

~Nate P.~ You should see how Bubble drew me for her comic... if only I had
that much hair on the sides and was that svelt.  ... but thanks Bubble!
Speaking of which, I have recieved 3 of the 4 pages, and letered them.  As
soon as I get the 4th I'll put them up for viewing in the new MULCH!
section of the HoM.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com
    AKF COMICS!