Re: Congrats&chat

>I don't know what came over me!! Usually I'm such a "nice" guy. You
>couldn't squeeze a double entendre or innuendo out of me no matter how
hard you tried...
Anyway, it was nice to see you too, Chett!!
>PLEASE vouch to the Groop for me from the East Coast Groop gathering a
while back that I'm usually MUCH more well-behaved!! :)

~~~~~~~~That is why I am SO VERY surprised!
FOR THE RECORD: (if anyone is actually keeping one..)  Kevin was a model
citizen and a very respectful individual.

(Kev, is that enough? Do you think they bought it?)

~~~~~Chett