Kev's repentance

Eric Chun wrote:

> >(Kev, is that enough? Do you think they bought it?)
> Nooo.  O.k., Kevin, just apologize to Chett and Gary
> (for scaring him off), and promise never to eat those
> berries again ...

Whew!! See, Nate? It wasn't you, it was the berries!! Somebody must've
spiked my vat of cheese dip at the Awards ceremony!

Chett, I offer my most humble apologies m'lady for conduct most
unbecoming & unseemly in the presence of a fair maiden such as yourself.

Gary, so I went off the deep end! I'm sure you can relate! ;) Don't be
scared!! I'm MUCH better now! Really! They said I was!

Kevin