Econ 101 & 3/5

Your Ethics Prof needs to take an Econ class.  More people should give more
to charities and relief work, to be sure.  But the only reason anyone has
anything to give is because of a robust, booming economy, which is at least
partially based on people buying Groo hats and the like instead of cheaper
plain hats. Theoretical ethics gives me as big a headache as trying to come
up with palindromes.

Ethically Yours, Gary "Give to the charities of your choice AND buy that
Groo hat!" Grossmann