HoM: Mulch

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I waited this long to go to Mulch. I laughed
so hard I nearly threw up (if I had eaten breakfast I would have thrown
up), and I had to rush to the bathroom because I almost wet myself. (I
also got a dirty look from the immigration attorney, the jerk). Bubble
and Nate, that was AWESOME! Is there any way I can get a hard copy? I
couldn't read most of the sidebars. And by the way, That's about how my
fridge looks, except that we package our dead squirrels in zip-lock
baggies.

Love, from,

Unirabbit, Bold Slayer of Defenseless Horses