Re: HoM: Mulch

At 09:07 AM 4/6/99 -0700, you wrote:
>OH MY GOD! I can't believe I waited this long to go to Mulch. I laughed
>so hard I nearly threw up (if I had eaten breakfast I would have thrown
>up), and I had to rush to the bathroom because I almost wet myself. (I
>also got a dirty look from the immigration attorney, the jerk). Bubble
>and Nate, that was AWESOME! Is there any way I can get a hard copy? I
>couldn't read most of the sidebars. And by the way, That's about how my
>fridge looks, except that we package our dead squirrels in zip-lock
>baggies.

~~~ I really  didn't have much to do with the creative process.  Bubble
wrote and drew it.  I just lettered and touched up some of the jokes.
Unfortuantely there are no hard copies.  I lettered them and immidiately
converted them to jpgs for the HoM.  Sorry.  BUT since so many people are
asking about the author comments, my next post in a few minutes will have
the translations, OK?

~Nate P.

    PIEKOS ARTS!
http://www.piekosarts.com