Bubble Bits

OK, here's the translation of Bubble's "author comments" from DINNER AT
UNI'S P.1  print this out, go to the HoM
http://www.piekosarts.com/mendicants/hom1.html  and read along.....

PAGE 1

(Above Uni at door.)

"Just pretend you saw her walk to the door.  Please?"

(Above large bottom panel)

"I'm really not used to drawing on short bond, more like half of.  This is
why I have to make do with misleading (???)  Did you err?"  (Nate: can't
figure out that word sorry.)

(Bottom of same panel)

"I hope you guys are paying attention.  There's going to be a quiz after
this comic ends or maybe during every page! 1) What is the real name of
Nate Urinetoast?  2) What's the real name of THE Demon Squirrel?"

(Side of same panel)

"Well, I have to make it seem like the page is mostly filled.  There's all
this space and it's just so inviting.  It's telling me to draw! draw! Or
write! write!  See what I just did?  I learned from the master, you know,
Nate."  (Nate: aww.  Thanks B.)

PAGE 2

(between panels 2 and 3)

"So no, it isn't becasue I can't draw people walking,  it's just that it
takes up too much space. Yep, *space* again.  Uh, space: the final
frontier, the final frontier (???) Nate: Can't make out that last word
sorry.)

"This wicker background courtesy of TWE5.  The letter and the apostrophe's.
My pen is bleeding, eww!"

PAGE 3

(Top of panel 1)

"Did I err? Should've been pork chops!"