Re: Final HoM door

Nate, you have outdone yourself! This is by far my fav door! Seems you
put lots of time into this one. I like the little details, like,
rufferto's collar above the Groo book. and the Groo panels above the
bookshelves. I have just one question, what is the white sock puppet
thing that is next to the Mad book?

Woodchuck

>From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
>To: groop@groo.com
>Subject: Final HoM door
>Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 13:27:23 -0400
>
>Hi folks.  The final "door graphic" is up at the Hall of Mendicants.
Go