Re: Fanboy, G&R, etc.

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:08:48 -0700, "The Grossmanns"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>In the same panel, Mark and Carolyn
>Kelly are walking down the street.  (At least it better be Carolyn, or Mark
>is in big trouble!)

ME: It's not Carolyn and I'm in big trouble.

>And finally,  I Still Need To Figure Out Where That 1994 Drawing of Mark &
>Friends Recently Reprinted In "Comic Book Market Place" Originally Came
>From!   Bob? Ruben?  A Lurker?  Glory & Prizes Await!

ME: Sergio is here at the moment and says he has no idea.  I suspect
it was for some other article but I can't imagine what.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036