Re: That'sa me, who'sa you?

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999 23:13:14 EDT, DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

>I got my Groo cards today, and even though I didn't have a single extra to
>send in, Mark sent me all the cards I was missing, even though it was a
>truckload.  He even expended $.23 of his own moolah on a stamp.  Sorry about
>that Mark, I should've guessed.  I mailed you a stamp to make up for it.

ME: Don't worry about it.

I've processed about fifty Groo trading card requests so far and I'd
be very surprised if half sent the right postage (or sent a stamped,
self-addressed envelope at all).  It's a gift to our readers.

>The new cards are exciting.  It answered the question of my last email of
>what a "Title Maiden" is.  Cool.  I do have one concern, however.  Card #32
>refers to a "Troplotz" which appeared in Groo Special #2.  What is that?!!

ME: Someone explain this to him.

Mark Evanier's e-mail address is: me@evanier.com
OFFICE: 363 S. Fairfax Ave., #303 - Los Angeles, CA 90036