Re: 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON

>My 2nd try at the MULCH! comics is up on the HoM. ( I removed the last one
>-- ugh.)  This one is called 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON.  Go look.

Cute. (I mean that positively. "Cute" can be misconstrued as a negative
word.) Probably fairly true to life. I think I look kinda like a muppet,
which is something I would like to be. Good job, Nate. Let's keep 'em
coming. (Wow! The pressure's on. I gotta do something this weekend.) You
know, we gotta circulate some more pictures of groop people, so we know how
to draw the folks in the groop.

Chris