Re: 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON

>>(Nate:) My 2nd try at the MULCH! comics is up on the HoM. ( I removed the last one
>>-- ugh.)  This one is called 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON.  Go look.

->(Rhiannon.:)  OK, I'm trying to find 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON in the HoM and
I'm having no luck!  I'm going to the HoM, clicking on MULCH and then
the only comic that I see to open is "Dinner at Uni's".  What am I
doing wrong here?  Am I just a blithering idiot (it wouldn't be the
first time!...)  I want to read this friggin' comic!  HELP!

Thanks,
Rhiannon