What is Mulch?

Hi guys/grrls!

I kinda liked the first panel in the Death of the
Cyber Chat (or something like that), the first
Mulch cartoon, with the header.

Anyway, that's not what this email is about.  Uh,
I thinketh it would help if the Home of Mendicants
page had an HTML title, so that we can bookmark it
easier.  If it has a title, then the title will
show up in our list of "bookmarks" (for us Netscape
users) and in our list of "favorites" (for us
Internet Exploder users, uh, I mean Internet
Explorer users).  Otherwise, without a title, it
will just say "Come back soon" in the bookmarks /
favorites.  The title also shows up at the very
top left of your windows.

It's really simple.  Just add something like this
to the HTML code:

<title>House of Mendicats</title>

See you.

Eric