Re: Where can I buy GROO?

At 13:19 06.04.99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I wonder how or where I can buy the magazine GROO?
>I live in Bergen, Norway.
>
>Best regards
>Trond Holmedal

Cheese Dip
I don't know if any one has answered you privately, but in case they haven't;

you can get Groo in Valhall or Comics&Stories, the latter is in
"vektertorget" and the first not far from there. Comics&Stories is the
cheapest, but it is also pretty new so I  don't know about reliability.

Now I have a question for you... why the hell am I answering you in English?

Cheese Dip

the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!"
        John Cleese, Monty Python's Flying Circus