Norwegian groopers? & HOM

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip wrote:

> Now I have a question for you... why the hell am I answering you in English?

I didn't know the Knight Who Says Cheese Dip was Norwegian!!? We've also
got Ronny who runs the Norwegian Groo page, yes? And now the new person
looking for where to buy!

Nate, can you include something in the bios alluding to the countries.
What would REALLY be cool, since you're never very busy (*snicker*) would
be to have a world map graphic with little flags or arrows or "X"s or
something to show approximate locations of Groopers!! If you draw it, we
will come see! (my apologies to Field of Dreams).

Kevin