Re: 1 SUNNY AFTERNOON

>Or maybe refresh your browser once you're in the MULCH! section.  It might
>have stored the old version of that HTML page and just needs to be refreshed.

----->  Well, I had already tried to do the "refresh/reload" thing, and
I had scrolled down the page - I swear to you, there really was nothing
else there!  I'm not crazy!  I think that Groo was running amuck in my
computer yesterday!

Anyway, I went to the HoM/Mulch site this morning, and there it was, "1
SUNNY AFTERNOON".  I liked it - I laughed out loud, and it echoed
across the atrium, making everyone look at me as if I was insane (what
else is new...?)

Rhiannon